Sunday 26 January 2014

Our Book: 4 Year Old Author

Our book

Homeschooling so far has been such an exciting and humbling experience. Prior to homeschooling my son and I put together this book. He said to me one day that he wanted to write a book just like mummy. He came up with the concept, I wrote it down and he illustrated it. The book is about a Kyron (my son) and him no longer being scared of spiders. You see, my son used to be scared of a lot of things. He seems to have toughened up over the past few months, we put this book together to help boost children's confidence and self esteem.  This book has already really helped to make my son feel more confident and think more positive. 

We are very proud of this book and we hope that you guys will support us and grab a copy of the book. It is available on Amazon here>>> Kyron Said....I am not scared of spiders or it is available via Paypal here>>>>> Kyron Said I am not Scared of Spider 

No comments:

Post a Comment