Thursday 31 July 2014

30 Vlogs in 30 Days

Hey homeschooling parents! I hope you are well. I just wanted to let you know that I am currently doing 30 days of vlogs over on my YouTube channel.  I love doing these vlog challenges because it pushes me to come up with new material, and I think it also helps people to see what you are doing on any given day when you are a homeschooling family. I really enjoy vlogging, and I love posting something every day. It is great because it gives you a visual record of what you do each day.


I am going to be visiting a lot of parks over the next few weeks. As my son loves parks and I want to explore what London has to offer in terms of park and nature.

Anyway, if you have not subscribed to my YouTube channel  please do so by clicking the link above, and have fun watching the videos. Here is day 1, enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment