Sunday 11 January 2015

Posting Videos on the Blog for 2015

Hi guys! Happy New Year! I haven't blogged on here for a while because I have been so busy with work. Also I have been trying to decide exactly what I want to do with this blog. I have decided I will post videos on here and on the Homeschool YouTube channel. The videos that I plan to post on here will be more inspirational videos to help mothers, I will also post a few recipes for kids on here as well as on the YouTube channel.

The blog will also be a platform for me to promote and sell the eBooks that I produce. The first book coming up in 2015 will be a healthy recipe book for kids. So keep your eyes peeled for that!

If you are interested in healthy recipes, health journey vlogs and personal development you can head on over to my other YouTube channel and subscribe for updates on new videos.

Thank you, peace and blessings, and I hope you had an amazing holiday season and peaceful new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment