Sunday 8 March 2015

12 Things you Were Not Taught in School About Creative Thinking

http://themindunleashed.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/creativeee-1050x648.jpg
creativity


I read this really interesting article today and I wanted to share it with you. I have a number of reasons why I decided to home educate my son. However, one reason was I really did not want to stifle his creativity by sending him to a mainstream school. This article really resonated with me and so I thought I would share it with you. I am sure that most homeschooling parents will agree with a lot of what is being said. 


Read it here >>>> 12 Things you were not taught in school about creative thinking 

I  just recently posted a video about coping with anxiety as a mother. I hope you find it helpful, check it out here >>>>> Coping with anxiety as a mum 

No comments:

Post a Comment